Thursday, August 18, 2011

To my roomates.

 Hello, 주연, 주희, 민지, 세은, 소진!! It's so awkward to me to write a letter to you. Forgive me even so I wrote something strange. 
 The time with you guys were very valuable to me. Even though there were some fight between us, I was happy that I can play with you guys freely. Sometimes I was mad at you, ssometimes I said some annoying words to you. Please forgive me about that.
 I know my personality is really bad and I know that I am annoying. I will try to fix it. And now it's time to say good bye.
 주연! You made me laugh it was so funny. And thank you for cleaning my room. Also you are great at drawing!
 주희! You are cute. Don't think that I am crazy, because I really think that you are cute. You are funny, too.
 민지! You were very kind to me. Thank you for that. I am sorry for that I was like to strange.
 세은! It was annoying a little bit, but most of your words were funny. Thank you for making me laugh.
 소진! Sorry that I speak some annoying words to you. Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.