Hello, everyone!! My name is Min Jin. In English name, Sally. I want to introduce about me.
First, I will tell you about my family. There are four people in my family.(include me.) My father, my mother, my younger sister and me!My younger sister is 7 years old. Because she is young, she doesn't know what did she wrong! She's really annoying and making me crazy!! Even though she is making me angry, she is very very cute. My father and mother are at one's forties. They are not in the same age, but they understand each other very much.
There are lots of things what I like. I will tell you same of it. First, I like eating. It doesn't mean that I eat much and I am fat. It just means I like to taste foods. Second, I like reading. I like reading books about fantasies most. It's so amazing!!! It is making my imagination grow. Third, I like music. Music make me feel relax, funny, sad, and active. But I don't like noisy things.
Speaking of "I don't like noisy things.", I don't like walking, too. I know I have to walk a lot, so that my adorable flesh do not get fuller. But what can I do??? I just don't like walking.
Now, I want to talk about my dream. I want to be a lawyer and BILLIONAIRE. When I become rich, I will buy second-floor house, 4 dogs, a horse, 2 parakeets and 4 rabbits. My backyard will be forest, front yard will be beach. In that house, I will live with my husband and my four children. That dream is so sweet!! It is making me happy.
Now, can you know and understand me? I hope hope you did, so I don't have to introduce about me more. I think this is a time to say good-bye! So Good-Bye!!
First, I will tell you about my family. There are four people in my family.(include me.) My father, my mother, my younger sister and me!My younger sister is 7 years old. Because she is young, she doesn't know what did she wrong! She's really annoying and making me crazy!! Even though she is making me angry, she is very very cute. My father and mother are at one's forties. They are not in the same age, but they understand each other very much.
There are lots of things what I like. I will tell you same of it. First, I like eating. It doesn't mean that I eat much and I am fat. It just means I like to taste foods. Second, I like reading. I like reading books about fantasies most. It's so amazing!!! It is making my imagination grow. Third, I like music. Music make me feel relax, funny, sad, and active. But I don't like noisy things.
Speaking of "I don't like noisy things.", I don't like walking, too. I know I have to walk a lot, so that my adorable flesh do not get fuller. But what can I do??? I just don't like walking.
Now, I want to talk about my dream. I want to be a lawyer and BILLIONAIRE. When I become rich, I will buy second-floor house, 4 dogs, a horse, 2 parakeets and 4 rabbits. My backyard will be forest, front yard will be beach. In that house, I will live with my husband and my four children. That dream is so sweet!! It is making me happy.
Now, can you know and understand me? I hope hope you did, so I don't have to introduce about me more. I think this is a time to say good-bye! So Good-Bye!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.