Thursday, August 4, 2011

The lesson that I've learn!

 Be brave all the time is very difficult thing. There are lots of people who can't be brave because, they are afraid of pain. I was one of that kind. I really wanted to do something but, I was afraid.
 One day at summer when I was 9 years old, our family went to the beach. I loved water. So I jump to the sea straightway as soon as I arrived at there. When a good while pass, I mistakenly open my eyes under the sea without my goggles!! As soon as I open my eyes, they were hurting me.After that, I was afraid to go to the pool or the sea without my goggles.
 But one day, my father shows me something at the pool. It was a thing what I was afraid to do. The "Open the eyes under the water" thing. I can see that he sure knows how to open his eves under the water. I can see that because my father says to me to watch him with my goggles on. It looks cool!!! So I asked to him, how to do it. And he said, "Just open your eyes, like you are doing right now.". 
 I tried to do it, but I was afraid. I was afraid because of thought that when I do it, my eyes would hurt me. But my father cheered me and helped me. So I tried it with the mind of bravery and anxiety. First, it hurts me much, but when the 5 seconds pass, it didn't hurt me. When I do it several time, I was like, being skilled in it!! So now, I can do that skill whenever I want to do and I learned a lesson. It was that if I do the things whatever I want to do with brave mind and do my best, I can do everything.
 So now, I hope everybody learned that lesson and have a brave mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.