Friday, August 5, 2011

My most memorable vacation.

   It was one cold winter day, 5 years ago. Even if the time went much, I can remember vividly.
A chance of going to the vacation to Philippines was because of my father.
  My father made a business trip to philippines. He has to take long times at there. So we(me, my mother, and my younger sister.) decided to go to the  Philippines, as a vacation. At 16th, March, 2006, we arrived at Philipines. As we get off the plane, we could see my father. At first, we didn't know that he was my father. Because he looks different!! His skins were changed into dark brown and he really looks like Filipino! However, we met him and went to the hotel. That hotel was amazing!!! It was big(Not that BIG),  and 
beautiful. 
  When you turn right at the entrance of the hotel corner, you could see the elevator.(Which are going up at the room.) When you turn your head right, you can probably see a restuarant. An ambience of this restuarant was cheerful and energetic. Not romantic and relaxful. This restuarant was open. There were no window or door. The pillars were supporting at the edge of this building. And you can go inside or outside of the restuarnt besides this pillars.
  There were fountains besides the restuarant. This fountain's shape was square not circle. It was made of  blue small tiles and inside of  it was lots of pebbles.

  When you follow the lines of  fountains, you will arrived at the medium sized pool. The water was cool, and it is also made of white and sky blue tiles. The shape of it was bit strange. At the first day, I played and swimed at there all day. Even at the night!!
  When you pass through the pool, you can see there are stairs. And when you pass that stairs, you would see the beautiful beach. At this beach, you can see lots of  palm trees. At the photo, you can't see it well, but anyway there were. The sands were light brown. It was soft, but hard enough to build the sand castles. The water was so clear, it was almost transparent! But it has colors though. The colors of it was sky blue and emarald. It made me smile and relax my mind.
  At the last day of Philippines, I built the sand castle. At first, I thought it was boring. But because I had no other things to do, I started to build the sand castle. I became more and more interested in building the sand castle, and I make it more carefully.  It was not grand or beautiful. It was kind of small.
But at that day, I thought that I built the grandiset and splendidest sand castle in the world.
When I grow up, the first thing that I want to do is coming back to the Philippines alone and travel here.
I believe I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.